Join Us Inside the Maravia Warehouse in Garden City on April 22, 2023
All quality outdoor gear will be accepted! Rafts, kayaks, climbing gear, SUPs, canoes, mountain bikes, paddles, camping gear, skies, and more! This is Idaho’s largest outdoor gear swap!
Gear swap check-in starts on Friday, April 21, 2023, from 3 pm-9 pm, so check your stuff early to avoid the following morning rush.
This sale is run by Idaho Whitewater Association membership and volunteer board members.
25% of sales $999 or less and/or 20% of sales $1000 or more will be donated to support river safety, river access, and legal representation to support Idaho rivers.
If you are a vendor and would like to host a booth or donate SWAG email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule of events
Register your items here in early April.
Friday, April 21, 2023
3 – 9 pm: On-Site registration and gear check-in
10 pm: Online Registration ends
Saturday, April 22, 2023
7 – 8 am: Last-minute check-ins for online pre-registered items ONLY
9 am – 3 pm: Sale hours
Unsold items must be picked up by 4 pm. Any unclaimed items become the property of IWA.
Checks for sold items will be sent out in two weeks
Sellers Instructions and Helpful Information
To make it easy for you to buy and sell at the sale, and make it easy on the volunteers working hard to make this sale possible, please observe the following.
- Register your selling items online ahead of time by clicking the link above. The link will be added to this page in mid-August.
- After Registering and listing your items, print your tags.
- Attach tags securely to your items. Do not staple or place tape over the barcode.
- If you cannot securely attach your tags, please bring your PDF Printout of your tickets to the check-in and IWA will assist you.
- Print 2 copies of your “Inventory Report” and bring one with you to the check-in.
- No item will be allowed to leave the sale area without a receipt.
- If your item did not sell bring it to the sales table with the copy of your seller’s report, and you will be escorted out with your item.
- If your item did sell, you will receive a check from us within 2 weeks.
- You are responsible for checking to see if your items have sold. All unsold items must be picked up by 4 PM or they will become the property of IWA.