Are you selling items at the Spring Equipment Sale on April 27nd, 2019? Beginning March 29th, 2019, you can register your items online to sell. All items must be registered online prior to check-in! See below for more information –
If you have sold items in the past you can login with your old username and password. Make sure the event says 2019 Spring Equipment Sale
Event to be held INDOORS at Cascade River Gear!!
It’s time to gear up for another great year of whitewater! This is the biggest sale of its kind in the world! (As far as I know). The original whitewater gear sale started by kayaking legend Rob Lesser years ago. Over a thousand of your boating friends come to this sale each year, so the location is easy to find. Cascade River Gear is located off of Chinden Blvd., and 45th St. (down by the river).
Check-in starts on Friday night, from 3pm-9pm, so get your stuff checked in early to avoid the following morning rush.
This sale is run by volunteers from the Idaho Whitewater Association. 15% (10% if item is over $1,000) of the proceeds of this sale go to fund river safety education, membership activities, and legislative representation for the boating community.
Some of the vendors expected at this years sale include our friends at Idaho River Sports, Score Outdoors, Alpenglow, Backcountry Pursuit, BIGHOLLA, BANANAink, Class V Adventure Gear, Outdoor Exchange, and Cascade River Gear!!
Schedule of events
Friday, April 21st
On Site Registration and Check-in from 3pm to 9pm.
Online Registration ends at midnight
Saturday, April 22nd
Check-in (Online Pre-Registered items only) from 7am to 8:30am
Sale starts 9am to 3pm
Unsold items must be picked up by 4pm
Any unclaimed items become the property of IWA
Checks for sold items will be sent out in two weeks
Sellers Instructions and Helpful Information.
To make it easy for you to buy and sell at the sale, and make it easy on the volunteers working hard to make this sale possible, please observe the following.
- Register your Selling items online ahead of time by clicking the link above.
- After Registering and listing your items, print your tags.
- Attach tags securely to your items. Do not staple or place tape over the barcode.
- If you cannot securely attach your tags, please bring your PDF Printout of your tickets to the check-in and IWA will assist you.
- Print 2 copies of your “Inventory Report” and bring one with you to the check-in.
- No item will be allowed to leave the sale area without a receipt.
- If your item did not sell bring it to the sales table with the copy of your sellers report, and you will be escorted out with your item.
- If your item did sell, you will receive a check from us within 2 weeks.
- You are responsible for checking to see if your items have sold. All unsold items must be picked up by 4PM or it will become the property of IWA.